This could quite possibly be my most favorite month of the year.
Movember. Election Day. Thanksgiving. Veterans Day. AND National Peanut Butter Month!? Boy, are we spoiled.
I love peanut butter and everything about it. It tastes good, it has protein in it to keep me strong and it is straight up the most delicious thing on the planet. Me + PB = LOVE.
I think I can safely assume I am not the only one that has such strong feelings for this jar of creamy goodness, seeing as it has an entire month dedicated to it. Shocking right? I thought for sure the month of November would be dedicated to turkey, the pilgrims, or mustaches. No complaints here though. Any opportunity to celebrate one of my very favorite foods makes for a good
day month in my book!
Here are 20 of my favorite ways to enjoy my delicious side kick.
- Straight off the spoon. Enough said.
- PB + banana sandwich
- PB + Jelly sandwich
- Umpqua Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Puppy Chow
- Mamma Pea’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Dough Balls
- Mamma Pea’s Thai Zucchini Impasta Salad
- Pioneer Woman’s Monster Cookies
- PB + Banana
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- PB mixed in my oatmeal
- Jenna’s Chocolate Chip Quinoa Trail Mix Balls
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cliff Bar
- In a smoothie
- On toast along side a hard boiled egg
- Peanut butter + soy sauce for a quick stir fry sauce
- Peanut butter on my waffles or pancakes
- PB on celery
What’s your favorite way to eat peanut butter?